About Gill Content
I know what makes people stop consuming your content and forget about you. I’ve got over 10 years of experience in web and print copy, working for charity, NHS, private and academic organisations. From website copy to enewsletters, blogs, facebook posts and tweets and youtube videos I can get potential clients to love and share your content. Check out my details – Sue Gill on LinkedIn
Gill Content is me, Sue Gill. I live in West Lothian with my family and have been running Gill Content since December 2016. I love nurturing and supporting clients to help them be themselves online as well as off. My approach is focused on your clients – what problems can you solve for them? Let’s make them happier and smarter. Let’s start showcasing what makes you and your business special.
Here are a few of the tasks you can delegate to me:
- Planning your marketing – from brand values to what topics to create content about to helping you choose the right channels to publish and share your content
- Organising your publishing and promotion schedule
- Making blog posts and updating your website content generally
- Creating and testing enewsletters
- Visuals for your website and social media
- Creating and scheduling posts on Facebook and Twitter and other social media channels.